Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fishing stuff...?

Yesterday, a customer came to the shop to take his rod, and I received from him a present that I will never forget. I think, that I was always looking for a companion like this one for my fishing trips. I love photography, and I always go with a camera with me, but this one is a jewel.
Why?... because it take care for itself. It's a new model from Olympus, 7.1 megapixel, 3x optical zoom, waterproof 10 ft, shockproof 5 ft and freezeproof -10ºC/14ºF. I don't need any more...
Imagine all the great possibilities with this new tool!!!
The model is the Olympus Stylus 790 SW

swpost.jpg swtras.jpg

1314_overview_1_lg.jpg

I'm anxious to make my first trip with it, I'll report results for home and fishing pictures nearly. Obviously no commercial interest here. I only want to share this new partner with all of you.

No comments: