Saturday, September 1, 2007

Saturday's Rod in action sequences

Some years ago, I made a special "One Tip" Rod Series. This help me to introduce my rods into markets like United States, Canada, Switzerland, UK and others. This rod was made to Mr. Bob Ross from US and is a CFH806OT 8' #6 Hollow Build One Tip Series.

Bobrod

I received the following email from Bob after he fished his new rod:

Hi Marcello,

I had a great day yesterday on the Upper Provo using my CFH8060T.

I have been using this rod a lot lately.

I consider it a great all purpose rod for everything but the small creeks in this part of the world - Utah, Idaho, Montana.

A lot of our waters are still quite high from a big snow year - so the fishing right now can involve a lot of dry/dropper rigs with a little bit of lead to get the nymph down.

Not the perfect set-up for most cane rods - but this rod handles the awkward rig without any problems and then when I put on a dry fly.................sweet.

This picture shows the best fish of the day - a 19" Brown Trout.

I am the guy with the gray mustache holding the rod - the young man holding the fish is Ryan Barnes.

Ryan guides out of our best fly shop......Western Rivers and he is a member of this years USA Fly Fishing Team that will compete in the International competition in Sweden in August.

Ryan worked for Jorge Truco as a guide for a couple of seasons a few years ago - SMALL WORLD!!

Ryan asked to cast your rod and really liked it.

Regards,
Bob Ross

DSCN1090.jpg

I feel great every time I receive some letter like this one because I love to see my rods "in action", I always claim "please take your rod fishing every time you can", because when I made one of my rods, my mind points only in one direction "F I S H I N G"

DSCN1091.jpg

Thank you very much Bob!, for your email and for that wonderful fish.

No comments: