Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tubes

Transport protection, quality, design, beauty, durability... all this thoughts come to mind when I think how important they are for our rods. Not considered as a part of a rod, this piece of hardware is going to be the house of our canes during most of it existence.

hardware3.jpg

When was time to design Calviello Tubes, first I thought about noble materials like aluminum, bronze and wood. And them I design them looking for a mix of functionality and beauty.

DSC00163.JPG

They are gone a be the "keepers" for our treasures and they must look like them.

DSC00185.JPG

Glass polished aluminum, antique polished bronze and a native high figured native wood are the materials selected to protect my rods. I made them by hand, one by one like my rods, to be it's better company.

hardware6.jpg

No comments: